Access to and use of this site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs):
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these T&Cs as at the date of your first use of the site.
- We reserve the right to change these T&Cs at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to CHILL are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind. In no event will the CHILL be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- CHILL does not warrant that the material contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- This is a non profit website and therefore commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited.
- CHILL takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites that we may link to. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to this site does not imply that we endorse the activities or views of that organisation.
- CHILL does not accept sponsored advertising. We do not accept payment for any features, content or listings on this website.
- If these T&Cs are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.